<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

When sanity in love with insanity, nihilism began...

I'm so glad that I could finally shop some food and do some housework yesterday, which I haven't done for the past 2 weeks. You wouldn't believe it's a girl room if you came to visit me, thanks gawd no one wanna come, phew! anyway my apartment is doggy that's always so embarassing to invite my friends to come.

Today I just mucked around with the Wednesday gang as usual, here's some highlights:

-Me playing the inflattable chair with Shalailah, and she flashed her undies out. hehe!
-Shalailah spreaded out the rumour that I am truly in love with Danielsan...(This is UNTRUE)
-Shalailah threw out another rumour that I am also in love with Conway... (LOL, nice try)
-Shalailah came out the final rumour that I am in love with her... (now everyone thinks I'm a les)

Christina and Clare asked me to stay for the 'FREE BEER' FBi meeting, apparently I did stay which not really for the beer but just hanged out. I sorta think this 'FREE BROOZE' bizness ain't really works, since people would probably all be trashed in the meeting, at least I heard so many bottles dropped down on the floor and such. Yet some people's suggestions were quite interesting, and also quite a lot of emotional moments there, all these FBi spirit really deeply impressed me.

Currently we are dealing with a typical ethic issue about censorship for children, which I was abit pissed that how it constrain the freedom of expression. I totally agreed with someone in the meeting, said how those top 10 pop song preaching the gangster perception to the kid. If this matter has to blame on the media, I think it just don't work, how about point this gun back to the stupid parent who don't look after their children? The kids will know this sorta stuff anyway, even they don't get it from the media, the school kid would probably dress up like a street smart, tell you kid to sniff some cocaine and beat them up coz their parent watch Oprah. The world is dirty and it's impossible to avoid, but they can teach their kids to take a shower or wash their hands instead of not touching anything or scold the world why being so dirty. If your kids don't listen to you, don't be a pussy, BEAT THE CRAP OUF OF THEM!

Kids are very perceptive indeed, they do whatever the adult say. Take the example that I saw in the news today, the terrorists are training their kids to become the new terrorism generation. Don't freak out, but yes they have a school for that and the kids are doing great, they know how to kidnap people in the car and strangle them to dead, they know how to set up a bomb and different kinda traps, they know who is their enemy and how to shoot the hell out of them. Put this theory to the ethic issue that I just discussed, teach the kid not to follow what the bad media say, teach them how to suffer the school douche by forcing them to see Oprah... and so on. See? The world can be beautiful in this way.

Anyway, another shocking news that I saw in the news today, is the new renovated prison. Apparently it looks more like a 3 star hotel to me, which means being a prisoner is million times better than the working class who paid tax to build this hotel-liked prison. Let me make a simple comparison table here:

Prisoner:
-Live in a prison that like a hotel
-TV, Playground, very nice bed...etc. all provided
-Doing nothing, just behave yourself
-If you did something wrong, you stay longer in this hotel-liked prison, well why not?

Working Class:
-Live in a shit hole that like a prison
-crappy TV, tiny balcony, shitty bed...etc. probably all second-hand
-Work your arse off, and no leave early
-If you did something wrong, your salary may got cut off or you may got sacked, then you suicide.

So if you felt your life is so shit, go and kill someone or rob the bank and shit, get into the prison then your life will become very beautiful. NO JOKE. OK, I am off to watch some Simpson and Futurama now, ciao.

PS. I've decided to have my bday party in Verandah, so please please free your 28th (Wed) nite and come for a drink with Dan Rowntree spinning his hip hop breaks!

[[audio: Katalyst - Uprock This]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?