<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

We live in the future

Finally I caught up all tha movies that I wanna see, today I saw Shrek2 with Pete. He grab me to sit in the second row of the cinema, crazy huge screen mann... It's kool, but made me a little bit dizzy. The movie was pretty good, not superdupa funny (I still laughed alot tho), but the animation technique was marvelous! (Probably I was closed to the scren, could even see the pores on the characters' face...) Well, as I expected, Puss in Bootz definitely the best character in the film, cute with attitude... How adorable!!

Had dinner with Sonic in the Japanese curry restaurant at Artarmon, mann... haven't been there for a long time, but the curry quality never changes, it's FANTASTIC! Ebi tempura (fried shrimp) curry is my eternal favourite in this restaurant, Sonic was the first time to have dinner there, he picked curry katsudon (pork fillet rice), which is their famous dish as well. sugoi umeeeee!!!

Back to yesterday, after heaps fun work in FBi, I went to see Harry Potter 3 with Jackson. It was very kool with many new fresh perspective of filming skills, again, the computer effects and the suspense enigma always impress me alot. I was so happy to see Gary Oldman (Sirius) in this film, he is one of my favorite actor all the time. and What's up with the new wizard Dumbledore? He's pretty good indeed. And how funny is that Tom the innkeeper kept reminding me the REM vocal? We laughed kinda long time for that, and later on I started recognizing him, who's one of the actor in the Sketch show! heh heh...

We headed down to Soupplus for some soup + jazz after the movie, they had a very great swing band playing last nite, it was fully pack but luckily they had a table for two left out so that we could get in. Nice Jazz, nice soup and nice cheap drink! Funny that the barman asked Jackson's ID and said "your 18+ card is expired..." haha! that's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard. Anyway, it was a great nite... :)

People, check out Levin's frizzle sizzle whizzle drawings!
(He's the Monday arvos presenter in FBi, wicked person.)

click me click me!


[[audio: phoenix - run run run]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?