<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Scatch out da funk, scatch out koolism!

So what's going on after I left FBi? It was a big huge "Wow". Heading to Koolism's "PT3 Random Thoughts" gig is definitely the best decision for tonite, despite there's so many great things happened simultaneously. I met up with Jackson in the Gaelic Club, he forgot his ID card but people surprisingly let him in, this dude was sooo lucky. He been checking out the DJ on the stage, and we started joking about how Jackson in love with him. Jackson tried to wave, kiss and rub his arse to get his attention, which was so funny, unfortunately no connection were made, boohoo. (OK, this is just a joke, he is not gay, so all the gay guys back off...)

I sticked the Koolism sticker on my back, though Jackson kept convincing me to stick it on my bum. Katalyst came up and tried to heat up the crowd, music was orsum but MC wasn't good enough to stir up the heat. I feel quite sorry for him that not many people followed what he asked to do, no matter how hard he tried...

When Koolism came up, the whole scene has totally changed to a funky dance floor, it was a big "Wow". I have to say DJ Danielsan is the best DJ I have ever seen here, this bloke has a magical scatching hand, funny how Jackson shouted out "Fay wants you Danielsan!" hehe... I am very impressed with his scatching skill, DJ Danielsan is a world class DJ legend!

It's such a good nite, many good dancers stood up for the show making some eye candies. Yet there're bunch of ladies smoking weed next to us. Luckily the smoke was going to the other way, so it wasn't that stink, else I would be so annoyed... :p

Rock on Koolism! "Dirty Dirty~ Funky baby~ Super Kool~!"

[[audio: Zeebra - Big Big Money]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?