<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

MY ALLNIGHTER PLAYLIST THU 22JUL 3-6AM

Alphabetics - Loud & Clear
Moloko - 100%
Music vs Physic - post Op Alley Drop
Black Grass - Going Down
Secret Machines - Nowhere again
Blue Juice - Check out the bobos on superfreak
Good Buddha - Naturalogical
Phoenix - Everything is Everything
Aqua lung - Brighter than Sunshine
The Louisville Sluggers - Don't boss me
Katalyst - Uprocking
TZU - Summertime
Velure - What to do?
Lyrics Born - Pack Up
Koolism - Koolism is
Elbow - Not a Job
Lazy Susan - Clumsy (Falling Mix)
Placebo - This Picture
Jurassic 5 - What's Golden?
The Camels - Summer time
Bluebottle Kiss - Spiders in a Jar
Little Birdy - Relapse
Injettison - Time Goes By
Faultline - Your Love Means Everything
Kashmir - Rocket Brother
Hermitude - Higher Burner
Scribe - Stand Up
Bleepin' J. Squawkins - Paris Bag
Madlib - Stepping into Tomorrow
Resin Dogs - Gunshot Dub
The Roots - Sacrifice
Celcius - Bloodlines
Architects - We Vanish
The Null Set - All Day Sucker
Jimmy Eat World - No Sensitivity
Bias-B - Changin'
The Bird - Zindagi

My first time ROCKS!

My first time live on air presenting in FBi, this seriously means a lot to me. Thanks Tim Dean for being a good teacher to me, at least he helped me loosen my tongue. Hehe... I know I got togue disease while the beginning of the show, but it was all good. And what excited me is at the end of the show, there's a lady (Linda) called me, which is why I had 5 second dead air since she doesn't wanna hang up! That was the top, she made me to heaven! Here is the extract:

Linda "Hey thanks for doing the show, it was great!"
Fay "Oh Thanks for listening to me! Oh my god, this is so kool!"
Linda "Yea, I been listening to you in the Kitchen since 4am. I love the way you talk."
Fay "Geez, thanks! This really mean heaps to me!"
Linda "Oh you are amazing, I feel like... you are talking... to me!"
Fay "Thanks! I'm so glad you called, this is awesome!"
Linda "Yea, but why you rarely mention your name?"
Fay "Actually I did, but not much, I was too into playing my tracks, sorry about that! I'm Fay."
Linda "You are uncanny presenter Fay, when will you do the show again?"
Fay "haha... I screwed up alot indeed, but thanks for your support! I may play next wed."
Linda "Oh I hope to listen to your show again!"
Fay "Oh Linda, you are the first one call up and tell me you like my show, thanks so much"
....

I was so amazed! I've never be so happy like this before! Having a stranger called up for your first show and give you compliment! Allnighter presenters are not alone, we rule! I tried to find the CD that Linda request, but unfortunately she called me in the end of the show, I didn't have the chance to put it in my show, I tried to put it next time! It's Bob Dylan - Hurricane... And I promise will announce my name more, tho I don't think it's important. (I rather spend more time on playing my favourite music)  Bless you Linda.

Thanks for some of my friends who stayed up and listened to my show, yes I got your messages and email! and also those who couldn't listen to me, but still gimme a big support no matter where they are. You guys are amazing! love you all... OK, gotta sleep.

(FACT: I was thinking to sing as a Sydney based live performance if I ran out of track to play... LOL.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?