<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Midnight dream in a full moon night of winter

Thanks for the people who came to my party last nite and those who sent me message or email of love for my birthday, you all very sweet. I was very happy to hear my grandma voice last nite, saying happy birthday to me, which was the sweetest thing that happened in my birthday, and I wish she get well soon.

It was a fun night, some people put a lot of effort to make me drunk, but no one success. And they all got hangover today except me. I guess I have to admit that I am a hardcore alcoholic, the only problem was I been coughing since the crazy walk in the morning of my birthday.

Another dumb thing happened. I realised I left my key at home (AGAIN!) this morning and my legs hurt since a long walk to Kendra & Jesse's house. Luckily my landlady came back at night, so I went to my little bro Max's house and slept til my landlady called me back home.

Today I got a wicked present from Jackson, apparently he gave me a full box of Krispy Kreme donuts top with a Belle & Sebastian CD! Guess he really want me to become a fat arse, well I dun mind become one for the sake of KK donuts. Yummm... I'm licking the cream that sticked on the CD case, tasty...

P.S Special thanks for Dan DJing for me last nite, despite he was suffering in his flu.
P.S.S To who may concern, thanks for bringing happiness to me last nite.

[[audio: Razorlight - Stumble and fall]]


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?