<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 09, 2004

Leave your message after the beep...

Wow wow wow... I am still busy like hell, but dun think you are interested, coz it's all parties, work, gigs, catch ups and such. Tonite I'm going to see Koolism and Katalyst in Gaelic Club, and tomorrow will headed to Pat's birthday party in Vivaz (and I'm gonna miss Little Birdy live and the Shake up... *sigh* oh well!) Sunday will probably go to coffee festival in the rocks, heh heh... (To whoever may concern, do not ask me to see Spiderman 2 anymore, I hate this film, just don't! I won't see it!)

I wanna say thanks to Dan Rowndtree and Shalailah made a lot of hilarious jokes to keep me awake, heh heh... you guys kick ass. Esp Rowndtree help me cover the work so I can back home for some sleep. I promise will come to your DJ show. Jeez... I'm in love with Fbi more and more.

and ahem... Happy Birthday to Kendra, tho her birthday was on Wednsday, it's not that I forgot, it's just that I was really busy to get online and give her a big up! Hope it's not too late~~

Last nite I went to see Godsend with Ben my great buddy broda! I ranked Godsend 5.5 out of 10, why? I tell you why:

Why see it?
-good scary effect
-surprise ending

Why not to see it?
-no climax
-confusing and boring plot
-six sense & the others are better

Everytime when I talk with Ben, we always bring up something that we don't usually talk to others. And he made me understand myself better in the conversation we had yesterday, it was very emotional to both of us. At least I can see something clear and better, something that been bothering me alot recently, and I'm not as anxious as I was. (I am scared, but something must be done.)

People, if you got nothing to do on thursday, should come to Chatswood, we have an international food festival and a little carvinal thing here. Me and Ben had the Japanese Octopus ball (Tako yaki), and it was soooo nice! Yummm...

Today TISM came up for Linda's arvos show interview, and they were wearing silver BALACLAVAS... (you will probably only see people wear like this in wrestling game, halloween or maybe Mardi Gras.)LOL, I got freaked out and dropped my coke on the floor in front of them... Gawd how embarrassing! I tried not to laugh, not ever smile! I could barely hold it and I rushed to the Music library room, closed the door and laugh it f**king out loud! (with Karlos and Anthony) These band is sooo funny, no matter the way they look or the way the talked, it was just amazing!

Hey hey, we got two melbourne bands come and sign up as passionate member in Fbi! whatsup! power to you all! It's the Null Set and Velure! they are not only rock, but also superdupa nice! I can't believe the bass dude in Velure is more elegant than me; Toby in the Null Set is sooo kool and funny, he wanna make a birthday cake for my radio station! bless you Toby.

It's raining again...
Ok, I should leave Fbi now, get my ass to Gaelic Club for my Koolism.

[[audio: Secret Machine - Nowhere Again]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?