<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

I'm qualified as a Byotch! Woohoo!

This is allsome! My blog have more editing functions now and I can put more fancy shit on my post, all you people should sign up a blog in blogger and bitch each other as vicious as you can.
 
Anyway, I've been making my little invitation card for my birthday, you should have got it under the following conditions:

If you fit all the conditions above and you haven't got it, then I probably hate you and you should back to your room and think about what have you done that pissed me off so bad. hehe!

Wednesday I saw Shantan who gave me 4 tickets to DMC and told me if the non-member winners don't wanna sign up, I could have to tix. I called them up and they wanna sign up and claim the tix, fair enough tho I want the tickets badly. Today when I check the prize drawers, the tickets were still here, and the DMC was last nite... Oh shit me! I should have took the tix instead of wasting them on those dipshits, who pretend they were so passionate about it and didn't give a fuck afterwards. Arghhh!

While I was bitching those douches, there's a huge box of Wrigley fruitjuice chewing gum delivered to the station, Mann... there're like 720 pack of chewing gum in the box, so we all got free chewing gummie in the mouth. Some other staff brought some lollies and choco as well, what a feast...! Yummmm...

I'm sorta amazed today, coz finally we have someone here called me "Byotch"! YeeHarrr Whatssup! Linda and me were talking about clothes and stuff today, and she kept asking me where I get my boots, my bag and such and such... I smirked and whispered "heheh.. Hong kong baby, it's sweet..." Then she started attacked me by calling me "You Oversea Byotch!" If you knew me for awhile, you should have known that I wanna be a bitchy byotch, and now I got it! Way to go~! By the way, me and Linda also came up an idea to have a halloween party, that sounds fantastic to me. Halloween is super big in Hong Kong and it's my favorite festival, but no one give a shit here, which always frustrate me... So we are gonna make it big in this coming Halloween, stay tune!

A very great news to all the FBi lovers and whom dunno how's FBi sounds like, we are working on the streaming radio system now, and soon everyone can enjoy the sound of Sydney. Keep going Traeger, I have faith in you!



Alrighty, I'm out of here, peace out. muah muah.

[[audio: Brian Campeau - It's just the End of the World]]


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?