<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I lost the battle, and my eyes are perishing

I saw "Chiwawa" James in Myer awhile ago, (he doesn't actually look like a chiwawa, I gave him this nick is because he has a baby face, and I always wanna pinch it like a chiwawa) he looks so different (mature!! 19yo dude became 21yo, still young tho!) with that bizness shirt and the blue tie that he stole from someone. Anyway, we have some great talk about music and fashion, I guess I gone abit too harsh in critizing his fashion sense, sorry dude... actually I'm not.

Talking about music, we argued if Linkin Park's My December is in Hybrid Theory or not, this is crazy... I was very sure it's in Hybrid Theory, and I even take the bet that if I lost, I'll drink a shot whatever he makes. I learned a lesson today: When you are not sober, do not be so sure. Yes I lost, it's just in Re-animation... duh!

Then he started attacking Japanese rock music, saying those guitarist just use the E string to play. LOL, yes but not really, at least not all of them are sharp pitch rocker. Anyway, we do have a very different taste of music here. Bless you and your metal hard rock.

Head to Coles and shopped bunch of food, then I realised I left my wallet at home, duh x2! Told you, I'm not sober. Back home get my wallet and return to Coles, I almost hit by a car, phew! once again, not sober. Grabbed my stuff and walked home, second time almost hit by a car. OK, guess I'm sober now...

Not happy, gimme some satire!!!
I wanna hear Bush and Kerry sing for me!


[[audio: Baseball - Wolf Wonderland]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?