<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 17, 2004

He completed my day & more Friendster...

Gawd, I am yearning for some high quality joke to spank me face and get some good laugh, satire is always my favorite and I found this little satire friendster mail today, really satisfied me!

OK, to catch this satire you need to know what is friendster first, so go to their website and have a little tour. All the members in friendster have their own profile page, now come and check this member's profile out, how's that? :)

I share this funny mail with my lovely Bibianna via MSN, then she said "Do you know what OSAMA stand for?" I went "NO", then she continued "Oh Shit American Misile Again!" she really took my laughter to a higher level. Mann... Osama bin laden made my day to the top, thanks dude.

Sorry? did I hear someone said it's not enough? well, they have another page to mock Friendster, I think it's more like firing to all those people who posted a photo on any profile that they have/had made. (Bibi, I didn't tell you this, so chec git dawt!)

I hope the laughter could balance up the song of heart-shattering sadness by Faultline, coz this album almost make me cry, it's way too beautiful and sad. T_T

P.S. I apologize about what I said yesterday, if you didn't get my invitation doesn't mean I hate you, probably you couldn't reach me, or your mail box fucked up like Ben, so I'm gonna link it here. Trust me, I don't hate you.

[[audio: Faultline - Your Love Means Everything (feat. Chris Martin "Coldplay")]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?