<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Dumbbbbbbbbbb....

This is the dumbest birthday ever in my life, that a simple careless mistake totally drove me from the top to the bottom. How could I be this terrible? I know I'm not smart, but never thought I could be so screwed up.... shitty dumb poo in the loo!

Sorry that the show didn't happen tonite, and it's all because my stupidity. I'm sorry for making all of you so disappointing. Thanks Jackson for being such a good mate, I promise will take him up to my show again and let him freestyle so good stuff.

I just think this is the most dumbest mistake I have ever made, I was very upset not because I couldn't do the show, but it's my responsibility as a presenter. I love this radio station and I almost destroy it by my own hands. The most ironic thing is that it happen in my birthday, which means turning 23 equal to getting dumber. Everyone in the station said happy birthday to me, but it just drove me to a worse emotion. Don't console me by saying I'm not dumb or whatsoever, the fact is in front of my face and I couldn't deny it, if I'm smart, this wouldn't be happened at all. I should dye my hair to blonde.

I walked home from Redfern by myself, I need to be alone and figure out how could I be such a dumbass. The walk helps indeed, the lesson is I know I walked to a wrong way and I turned back. (yes, I almost walked to Mosman...) I feel so much better after the walk, thanks for whoever still being so supportive, esp Mos and Jackki. I can't reject the word "Dumb" inside of me, it has been printed on the first page of my dictionary now, but I promise not to make the same mistake again.

P.S. I sincerely thank the person who filled in for me last nite, you mean so much to me. Otherwise I could have killed the radio station by coming up 2 hours fucking dead air.
P.S.S. Please dun hate me FBi.

[[audio: Belle & Sebastian - I fought in the war]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?