<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Camping at FBi Radio Station... 

Today is such a big day to me.

Got up 7:30am to met my friend in uni for her appeal, messing around until 11:30am, it's all good in the end...

Then I straight up to the radio station, worked from 12:30 til 4:30pm. What's next is the Allnighter show from 3-6am, yes, in the morning... And I have to met Tim at 12 midnight for the show. I was thinking to head home for some sleep and back to the radio station at nite, but Shai doesn't allow me to do so, coz I take public transpot and it's very dangerous in Redfern at night.

What I did is stay at the radio station til my show, in other words, I'm staying there overnight. Unbelievable, I didn't sleep much indeed, since I have to make my playlist up to 40 tracks. I was abit panic as this is my first time doing presenter in FBi, and overnight isn't very fun... Imagine there's only you, in the empty radio station, at Redfern, in the middle of the night... ewww!

I kept calling people to kill some time, funny there're many numbers in my phone that I have never call out before. Well I called most of them in alphabetical order, usually to whose using optus prepaid or to whose I really rarely call. Some of them answered my phone with a surprised voice and some just ignore me (fair enough!).

I really miss my bed at home now. *sob*
If you haven't sleep yet, please give me a call or email me...
I need to have someone to stay with.

P.S. Thanks Clare for the early birthday greeting and the present.
        (Belle & Sebastian concert ticket on this Sat nite!!!! woohoo!!!!!)

[[audio: Architects - We Vanish]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?