<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Another goodbye, another life

I had half of my diary done today in uni, but the stupid computer was frozen and all the bloody words were gone. Oh well, I was too tired to piss off, so I decided to type it once more today...

SUNDAY

I supposed to have a quiet Sunday after the whole crazy weekend, but one call totally changed my plan. It was Simone calling me that she's leaving on Tuesday, and she invited me to her farewell party. Aww... another nice friend going, it's so sad that no matter how close you with, how deep the attachment is, they are just a passer-by in your life. But well, I also appreciate the days we had which I'd never forget. *wink*

OK here is the story, fatigue made me abit lost in the direction when I got to Kings Cross, I went to the red light area which I noticed that was not the right way since I was studied by those securities who actually look kinda like some pimps... So I pretended as a deaf byotch, ignore all the nasty men and rushed back to the billboard. *phew* Saw Oporto on the other side, which suddenly brought me back the memory of where Simone's house at.

After I made my way there and gave whoever there my greeting hug, the first thing that I did was grabbed a hand full marble chocolate, put them all in my mouth, chewed as fast as I could and swallowed! nice...

We had a few drinks and headed to the German gals' most favourite spot - the three wise monkey. I didn't dance much and such, but I had tons fun meeting Simone's friends, it was very international... I stayed up as late as I could for my very last time with Simone before she leave, aww... I am already missing her.

MONDAY

I was invited to see Mean Girls by Jess and Tara in the afternoon, but actually I just wanna catch up with the gals. To be honest, if that's not Tina Fey, there's no way I would go for this High Skool teen byotch fight movie. Well, the movie was alrite, I would rank it 4 of out 10, funny but not good enough to kill, everything is sorta same old same old - gay & lesban, backstab, nerd and plastic... *yawn*

Caught a bus back to city and met up Oliver, I know this Swiss friend(who looks like Jamie Oliver, but he's good at cooking too) since last nite in Simone's party, but he's leaving Sydney on Tuesday, so I took him out for a little farewell dinner. Despite we just know each other for 2 days, I found it's pretty kool to hang out with him, probably we have quite a lot of things and personality in common. We went to newtown considering it's one of the best spot in Sydney that he had never been before. Some more drinks, pool games, conversation and singing after dinner, it was very great for monday nite!

Let me quote some funny and shibby conversation that we had during the past couple days.

Fay "Does Swissland have they own language?"
Oliver "Yes"
Fay "is that called Swedish?"
Oliver "LOL, I thought I'm stupid by speaking Japanese in front of you, now I think I'm not the only one..."

Oliver "I love Sweet chilli"
Fay "Swiss chilli?"
Oliver "LOL"

Oliver "I'll open a restaurant and offer you a job to come to Swiss"
Fay "KOOL! I'm coming, what do I do?"
Oliver "You can be a dishwasher."
Fay "I'd like to have a second thought..."

Enough for idiocies...
bless you all, peace out.

[[audio: Jackson United - Downed to you]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?