<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Alternative aural pleasure

Hey... Happy birthday to Amber the spunky gal, it was a nice party on saturday nite. Met up with Pete and Susan in Chatswood, then we headed up to city for some drinks and pool games. I haven't played pool for ages, thought it's gonna be pretty rusty, but I was very surprised that I made a few nice shot, at least I heard some dude were applauding. Pete kept putting coins to the music machine for some Gun n'Roses and Oasis, but Susan and I prefer some Prince that some random guys put on.

Afterward, we went to Soho bar and met up with Amber and her friends, it was very kool. We talked alot of writing, plays, music and stuff, which was very interesting, and I'm surprised that I talked quite alot with Susan, since we didn't have much conversation and such in the class.

Music there were very good and dancable, tho I have to say Chinese Laundry last nite is still the top in my list. Me, Susan and Amber started to have some boogie dance, good fun good fun... Unfortunately I got tired very soon as I didn't have much sleep during the past few days, so I headed home very early... *pfff* bloody hell, I really wanna sleep, rolling on the bed, rubbing my head on the pillow, but I couldn't for some reasons. Insomnia? My stomach started feeling abit funny...

[[audio: Prince - You sexy motherf**ker]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?