<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

They ate it, they dance, they all twitch...

I'm about to get into a dormancy right now, delibitated and abit unconscious. A tiny little move can cause me tons of pain and sore everywhere, anything seems too much for me, except sleeping, some comedies or a nice massage would do me better. hmmm... so relieve, it's all done.

I'm happy to hear some good feedback from the people who read my poem and the prose, tho I know it's still not good enough. Next semester will do more writing in different genre, hopefully will have some sweet stuff out. Time to grap something for inspiration, maybe I should start helping my friend write some lyric.

"Fresh and blood perish in time, spirit and soul transcend the time of life. How long can freedom and love last? For the moment I bleed, there's only you and me..."

Ouch, I think too much, I finish it later... *passed out*

Irma - Take care and have fun in Malaysia.
Dawn - All the best to your new restaurant, I'm coming for sure.



::NOTICE::

Gaelic Club Event:
Little Birdy [10Jul]
2004 DMC Technics World Championships NSW Finals [15Jul]

Horden Pavilion Event:
Jurassic 5 [24Jul]

Dun miss out!

[[audio: Lamb - This could be Heaven]]


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?