<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 27, 2004

MEATSHAKE RuLEs!

Saturday should never go to see a doctor, it's a very very wrong decision.
got there at 1pm, they asked me come back 2 hours later, went to uni library.
3pm, they said there're 10 patients in front of me, come back 1 hours later, library.
ok 4pm, 9 patients still waiting, 1 hour for 1 patient? arghh!! nuts... library again.
Finally it's my turn at 530pm, been walked to uni and clinic 4 times, good work out tho.

Went up to Irma's at 6pm, she's going back to Malaysia on this coming Tuesday,
so I took her out to see Ugly Duckling and do whatever she wanna do.

First stop: Italian Restaurant.
We parked in the Rocks and have Mexicana Pizza in the Italian Restaurant,
food and service are always fantastic there, and we talked alot about soccer.
By the way, this afternoon I saw the great match that we talked about in SBS,
Real Maddrid Vs Real Zaragoza, surprisingly Zaragoza won, it was amazing!
(Carlos is so KOOL and thumbs up to David Villa! but that Guti dude sucks.)

Second stop: Vivaz. Irma special request.
Irma got hooked with Salsa and I took a picture when she got dip as she wished.
Pat mucked around as usual, since he can't get me, Irma became the victim.
Good to see Mos too, but I got jealous when he told me he finished uni. :p
Usually it's me the first one who finish uni, but WHY??? anyway, happy for him.
All done, we had one drink then headed to another destination.

Next stop: Gaelic Club. UGLY DUCKLING!!! YEEHAHHHH!
I've been waiting for this gig ages ago, I'm glad Irma wanna come with me.
The show was damn ORSUM! Pigeon John heat up the crowd spectacularly, but he's a psycho.
Everyone got crazy when UD came up with their wicked performance...splendid!!
Far out! Andy looks 95% like Jack Black mann... Dizzy & yooung Einstein are so cute.
Funny seeing Andy imitated Justin Timberlake, and hey! love his pick up line!
It was very good, I also got Dizzy signed my UD album!! Yahooo!
Unfortunately, didn't see Nick and Levins, it was so damn pack...

Extra stop: Meagan's party. Saw Dan(illic), Levins & Shantan outside da venue.
Dan was over excited when he hugged me and jump around, hurt my jaw, lol.
Then he told me Meagan was having a bday party in Gaelic Club bar.
Irma and I were so tired after jumpping up and down in the show,
so we just dropped by abit. Saw heaps FBi fellows... and even my ex-tutor!!!
Stupid Nick, didn't show up at all. *poof*

Last stop: The Pancakes. Humm... Craving for food again...
Requested by Irma, I took her to the Pancake that she never been before.
She had Savory Mexicana pancake, and I had Seafood Crepes, Yummm...
Satisfied, we drove home with a content smile. back to study for exam...

P.S. AHHH!!!! I wanna get rid of this Monday as soon as possible!!!!!
P.P.S. To all my friends who's sick - get well soon.

[[audio: Ugly Duckling - Celebrities]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?