<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Do a jig before you get killed

Today I worked my ass off.
Printing membership card letter sounds like an easy thing to do, but I was wrong…there are so many annoying things in the process that can screw you up sensationally, I’ve to finish 140 letters in one day, usually people do 20 letters, imagine that. You would even pity me if you know how many times the printer been grumbled at me by jamming the paper and smirking behind my back… argghhh damn you!

HEYYY big ups to Meagan!! we surprised her while she was on air, it was fun! We had turkish breads with cheeses and dips as well as champagne to celebrate. Then I get my ass back to work, but it’s a cheerful break. Hmm… talking about aliens with workmates was entertaining too. :)

Went to uni to prepare exam materials, why performance studies has so many things to do? Not happy, 2 essays, a presentation, practical assessment, and a stupid exam. It’s just a 200level, my postmodern is 300level, and all I have to do is a presentation and a 3000words essay, @#$%&*#…

I really wanna drop the rest of the advance performance shitty course for next semester, I rather graduate later, pfff!

NOTICE:

REELIFE – short film festival

If you are under 25 years old and have a crazy idea to make a film, don’t miss this chance.
Submit you clip before 13th Aug, for details: http://www.vibewire.net/reelife.

Films will be launched on 26th Sep at Valhalla Cinema, Glebe.
Don’t miss it!



[[audio: Beastie Boy – Ch-Check it out]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?