<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

"Choo Choo murmurmur..."

Today I worked my arse off again, and the stupid printer gave me attitude... again! baka! Fortunately, I have an enthuasitic vol came up and help me to fix it up, with his help, things finished up with putting half effort, how sweet...! Friday vols are so adorable!

I had a very great day at work indeed, people are all quite close to me now. They all came up and chatted with me before heading off. To indicate my appreciation, I shared my favourite black and white m&m with them. These new m&m are so shibby! they seems more crispy than the normal one, and I love the color! Don't give them back the stupid color!

Funny thing today would be calling up a dude to sign up his membership form.
He is totally a stoner, half of the conversation that he made were all non-sense crap, and part of the time he was murmuring as well, but he also occasionally threw out jokes to cheer me up, like "Oh you have to wait me to get my student card, I got locked out from my room..." and "Can you play the choo choo ... murmur murmur... *pause* yea, I really love this song..." Mann... this dude is soooo funny, power to him!

Saw Jackson in Chatswood, surprisingly he told me he hasn't seen Harry Porter yet, he been waiting to see it with me, such a good bro, REZPACKT! Oh shit, I need to see Shrek 2 as well, PUSS IN BOOTZ!! love the cat. Talking about Shrek, they merch sucks! the shrek doll in Target looks disgusting. then the stupid "Jelly belly" Shrek toy in Greater Union is so crappy, Irma said there's a bug inside his belly.... right. The best Merch would be the PS2 game, my favourite game that next to Simpson. *HOMER RULES!*

[[audio: GLAY - Fatsound]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?