<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Yesterday I finally handed in the essay with 2 short literature that I wrote, which I finished them overnight, dead tired. But then I straight away to Kendra & Jesse's house party with my friends- Jamie, Erik & Maya. The party was awesome, we all had a lot of fun. I'm happy that my two groups of good friends get to know each other, and they all enjoyed the food, drinks, people and the beautiful candles around us.

I was indeed very exhausted, and when I was seriously tired, I don't usually talk much, in other words, I would become an anti-social geek. (don't laugh!!) However, it didn't happen in this party, I feel so comfortable with all those people sat around me, which is good. See? the power of friendship! which I experienced once again after I got looked after by friends when I was terribly sick during my easter holiday. Anyway, we left the party about 2:30am and caught a cab back home.

This morning I got up at 8am, which is soooo hard for me to do after two days insufficient sleeping. I can't believe that I was sleeping when I was having shower, and I almost miss redfern station as I fell to sleep on the train. It's a express train, if I really miss it, it would skip about 5-6 stations... and I'll be so screwed up. *phew*

I have to apologize that I wrote something pretty negative about myself this afternoon, I was very tired and abit depressive, since some bad memories appeared in my head... It's really hard to get over it, coz it just keep coming back to bring me down, especially when I'm tired. (I told most of my friends that I could have really bad temper or negative personality when I don't have enough sleeping, if you dunno... now you know me.)

The situation of depression were getting worse, coz I realize I lost my saving card. *scream* Thus I was so worried and anxious, and I tried really hard to remember when was the last time I used it. And I started having another negative thinking - why everything just come up and against me?? It was terrible. I ran back home and search everywhere in my room, but I can't find nothing, then suddenlly I grasped the memory... it was last thursday in uni's woolworth!! 3 goddamn days~ and I didn't even notice it...! unbelievable...!

So I rush out from my home and ran up to the bus to the supermarket, fortunately they have it and it's all good now. However, my timetable was getting more intensed since the unexpected trip to uni were inserted in between. I took a bus to city and have japanese food with Miyuki and her friends, half hour late...

Then I headed to meet up with Jamie and Peter to the salsa club, where I haven't been there more than 5 weeks... Can't believe I can still dance, but Salsa music is very magical, we just automatically move around and start salsa~ I have promised Leia to make her brother become a salsa dancer, well... Jamie apparently loves it, which is a very good beginning. Anyway, three of us started having some wacky conversations, which were very funny. We were talking about how Peter's brother obsesses karate, and we did some "finger salsa", talked about me have never seen a kangaroo yet... taught Jamie some cantonese and share experience about having disgusting wacky foods and the drunkiest time in our life. heh heh... really cheered me up, good one guys! Oh, and of course it's very nice to see Mos and Pat. *winks*

Yawn, Happy Mother's day! good nite mama. *passed out*

[[audio: Comic Action Girl - Colors Are Nice]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?