<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

since the last supper...

hi all, i know i haven't update my blog for awhile, thanks for those people who keep reminding me by emails and bitchy sms. (people who have bitched me because of not updating the page made me bitchy as well, they deserve a punch in the face) indeed i do have a lot of things to say, but there's way too many things for me to do besides this, so please... allow me to summarize my weekend here...

friday: shoot my head coz i missed 1200 techniques

this was a day where i found glory and unfortunate simultaneously existed in my life. i had an interview in my radio station for a new position - competition co-ordinator, yes i have decided to do it, i mean... if i really got stress out, they said i can "ask the volunteers to help" (translate: i can order the slave to do my work, muhaha~), which i think it's shibby! ahemm... Ok, i'm just joking! i do have authority to ask the vols to help, but such an angel with ethicity like me, who would be devil enough to treat them like a slave? and i love my job in all perspectives, who would let them do it? so yea, i got the job, and now im not only a music co-ordinator and gig staff, im also a competition co-ordinator and volunteer's instructor. mann... i'm like a passionate worker now, no more time for my life, i've donated my soul to FBi... murmur.. f..b.....i...mur...

with respect to the title... yes i mean it, please shoot my cerebral with no mercy, use your pistol, drill, chainsaw, axe, chopstick or harquebus... i'm such a loser, how can i miss the 1200 techniques concert? i don't wanna dwell about the details of my stupidity, so let's drop it, and just shoot me to death. (torture me to death is optional, i deserve it.) mann... i hope i won't miss ugly duckling, i have to stick with nick and andrew this time!

saturday: work work work and more work...fbi slave day

get up in the morning is always the hardest thing to do in my life, after a long chat with yue and pez last nite made me extremely exhausted, this process has became unbearably harsh indeed. i made it in the last 15 minutes before i have to leave my apartment, and my hair was so messy as if i just bailed out from the refugee's camp, so i actually spend the entire 15 min to fix my hair with bunch of bobby pins and 15 more mins to brush my teeth, dress up and ran out to the station.

mission impossible, i was late. and seeing dan worked alone, i was deeply guilty about it. so i shared my breakfast with him as my apology, turkish bread and dip. yea i know it's not good enough, stop bitching me, i made myself to work one more extra hour instead, ok? well, a full box of cd, which approximates to about 100 cds, needed to be catalogued, labelling and writing bios. crazy work, coz it's just dan and me who working today and we were meant to finish them in one day...*pfff* you can tell how much work did we do...

there's some new volunteers came up for training and help us to do few of them, about 20 cds were done by this group of 5, which i really appreciate it. But one of the gal was being a moron, she came up to me and ask if she can use the computer that im using, so i let her to use it for my good intention, what she repay me is deleted all the research result that i've got on the internet and she actually invaded my spot, after i came back with a cup of coffee... what da? i asked what da hell is she doing, and she's like pretending innocent that she doesn't mean to delete it, and i should disturb her coz she looks super concentrated on her cd labelling~~ woo~~ cd labelling!!! im sorry but this is my desk! so f**k off! i opened another computer to settle her down with her "giant cd labelling work", mann... am i her maid or what? (this gal is being cursed by my inevitable voodoo that would be suffered in a permanent diarrheic problem)

anyway, i was not feeling my conscious with me while i was about to leave, saw another dan in the petrol station, he gave me a big hug but i almost fell to sleep on his shoulder... (did i tell you we have 5 dan in fbi? we also have 4 tim... jeez!) i told him about all those crazy work that ive done, and he just looked at me with a wacky face and said "fay, you are f**ked!" he looks ridiculously funny, this dude fills me energy as if a red bull, so thanks to him, i can back home safely.

i had a nap after i back home, i was too tired to realise that my phone's battery was dead, so i recharged it after i woke up. turn on the phone, 8 missed call and 6 messages, what da? yea, some messages were sincerely bitching me to update the web, anyhow i called back all those people and replied all those messages for christ's sake. got a call from emmie asking me to go salsa, apparently i was really tired and in a cranky mood, but i know why she wanna get there so bad, and if i aint going she's gonna hate me forever, so i go for a bit. got a message from fbi ask me to set the event at 11am in dendy quay, which was kool to me, but after awhile, they sent me one more message asked me to be there at 10:15am... oh man... that's mean i have to get up at 8am... again. somehow, emmie and mos want me to get drunk again, what an evil intention, i did have a couple glasses of alcohol, but i insisted to have water after. (*angel*) got another message from jess asking me to go to star bar, i haven't seen her since alex's b-day, so i was intended to go and catch up with her, but i was incapable to make it unfortunately, my body was like... collapsed, sorry babe.

sunday: i love genuine nerd!

surprisingly i can manage to get up on time today, and i even got up like an hour earlier, which is really bizarre. thus i can have a hour for a comfortable shower and relaxing breakfast. (after all it wasn't that bad to get up early, if i can manage it...)

i meet alice from fbi outside the dendy quay and a new dude that i have never seen in fbi. we started talking about writing a radio play (which is what i wanna do) and harvey pekar. later on, i realised that the guy isn't working for fbi, he's just a random stranger from england... ahemm, ok... don’t know how alice picked up this guy, but oh well, it's a good chance to promote our radio station anyway.

conversation were going pretty well, then when alice walked away to the dendy staff, things suddenly changed… that dude said to me that i have american accent and ask me why... i started feeling like an idiot. this is like the 38th times that people say i have american accent in these 2 years, why can't i tell? and the funny thing is i have never ever been to america before, and i learnt british english in hong kong, im not a us soapies addict. so where the heck this accent come from? i feel so awkward to answer this question... but since he asked me politely, i just said i dunno.

but this question does piss me off, i mean what is the point? does it really matter to distinct what accent that people carrying? don't be a smart ass trying to analyze my accent and predict my nationality or shit like that, i owe these people a hand chop on their throat, can't people just ask my directly about what i come from? if they did this are trying to be nice, they are some dumbasses who dunno how to pick a nice topic for a nice conversation. this is a dead end conversation, it meant to be dead no matter how you extend the conversation in the same topic.

anyway, back to the day. After alice back with the banner kit, i went to set up the fbi banner, postcard and stuff, which is just a piece of cake. That english dude just vanished after I set up the stuff, but i saw dan h. in the cinema, so i asked him to stick with me and alice. the whole movie is pretty funny, and full of interesting film settings, im very impressed by the multi-layer of the filming skill as well as the blend of comics & film and reality & fiction. shibby! and i seriously love harvey's friend - toby, he is a funniest nerd i have ever seen! and harvey pekar said his career is actually more successful than him, can you believe that?

american splendor

we got into another section of this event after the movie, the interview of harvey and his family. the entire conversation was pretty interesting, people asked about his enemy: david letterman, his marriage with his ex-wife and joyce, the film, his career and so on, this dude can come up with some hilarious answer that make you laugh your ass off. it's also funny to see joyce kept knitting while harvey answering the question, yea.. why waste the time while she's not answering the question? good one!

another funny story is...it is not about harvey, but dan. some giant noise kept coming out of dan's tummy, i know it's very embarrassing to him if we laugh, so i bit my lip soooo hard to hold the laugh, but it was too funny to tolerant, the noise been last for about 5 mins, and it was pretty quiet during the interview section, which means the noise was actually very obvious and substantial. i looked at alice, she was biting her lips too, which implied she heard the noise from dan's tummy too... *pause*....*LOL* ( i guess he noticed that we all knew it)

ok... that's all, now go and fly some kites.

[[audio: de la soul - ring ring ring]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?