<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Recharged

Howdy people, I wanna thanks my friends who have posted comments here and sent me mail for the encouragement. So much love to you all! I'm also surprised that there's indeed quite a lot of people reading my stuff, including my brother! (love you Tommy)

I understand how people need to live with two faces, mother always say people have to be tactful, but I never put it in my mind. Failure to see is probably my problem, but if I have to choose cynical or naive, I rather pick naive... with caution. :) Brother's right, it's all about our point of view, and I have decided to choose to appreciate things I possessed and people that I live with. Kool, problem solved.

Yesterday, I had lecture for my performance study about "The Castle" by Howard barker. After I watched another play of his "Victory", I don't really like this dude's work. They are good (Castle is better), but it's just not the play I would enjoy. Languages are shocking and rude, actions are savage and ugly, story is terribly political... and this is all about the society of England in 18th century. For those who wanna be a politician, go and see his play.

Seriously, I really don't like this subject now, I'm fed up all those tragedy plays. I really don't understand why a comedy play like "Endgame", could be end up as a hopeless scene. My tutor said comedy is based on tragedy and humiliating people's live, which I hate to agree that it is so true, but the tragedy just went too deep for me to laugh, it just not funny anymore... I don't wanna hate comedy, don't make me hate comedy. *scream*

((watch some more Ren & Stimpy))
............

[[audio: Placebo - Special Needs]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?