<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

My computer is gone....

Thanks Dad, every single time, every cd that you burnt, they all kill my computer bit by bit, and now it's dead. Lesson is I should never ever use any CD that burnt by you, sigh... What I'm gonna do now? I hate this so much, no computer at home to do my assignment, all my researches and files in the hard drives are all vanished now. I'm so screwed, I've done half of my prose in it for tomorrow class, and now I have to recompose it whilst all the memory of the story is fading away.

Anyone here who can help me fix my computer? please????

Hmm... How come my heart is so empty? or is it my stomach?
Why people in fear of falling but still they are always the one who do the jump?
Are they too curious about the moment of feeling it touch the ground? or the fear?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?