<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Jump off the cliff edge, embrace the diamond sky

Despite of the numerous amounts of work and assignments that really bug me to death, I’m kind of in a good mood in these several days. To whose still got craving to see my bitchy mode, unfortunately the show is over, come and piss me off if you want more… :p

Thursday I skipped my favourite prose writing tute coz I was stuck in my previous class, my stupid performance studies’ tutor made me wait almost an hour before she came and spoke to me… I decided to invade Irma’s apartment and nagged her around, which was an amusing thing to do indeed. After I fully messed up her place, she dragged me to see The Day After Tomorrow.

Well, most of you have known that I am not highly expecting that it would be a dazzling movie, story probably just talking about stupid people don’t notice/ believe the destructive power of nature and get killed or some shit like that, then the protagonist comes up a solution to save the world… BORING! But I’m still expecting to see this movie in certain level, just because the stunning computer effects that cost most of the money. It turned out pretty much the same as what I expected, but the computer effect in this movie is really amazing, seeing those people frozen to death or drown, in this point… me and Irma just wanna see more people die in this film. (c'mon! don't say we are evils, it's just a movie!)

Then we went back to uni and see my favourite Aussie hip hop group – THE HERD! Actually I was going on behalf of FBi, have to meet Dan I. and hand some postcards to the people. It was such an awesome night, we all stood in the first row and danced like crazy fans. They had Two-Up to play first, which was very good, we even have a chat to talk with them. Then… The Herd, oh my god! Me and Dan gone totally insane, unfortunately Irma left after a few songs they played, she missed a lot! At the end of the show, we kept shouting out “Scallops”, and yea! We got them coming back out to sing Scallops, which is a great song they rarely play in the gig, I was fully content. *big smile* I have to say, having Dan in the gig is the most wonderful thing, he’s so funny, he makes everyone happy and he can really dance!! (Dan now owe me a dinner for this… hee hee)

Friday! I worked my ass off from the morning til 5pm, then I walked a long way from Redfern to Circular Quay to meet Irma and Brittany for dinner. (don’t say “aww”, I enjoy walking) In a pure coincidence, I saw Jamie in Cheers (a bar in city), so we had a beer and chat a bit before I go on my long walk. Then another coincidence, I saw Sonic on the street waiting for a bus back home, so we sat in a café for a coffee. How kool is it that you meet so many friends in a day which is all in coincidence? Anyway, I finally met up with the gals and went to an Italian restaurant for dinner, we had seafood pasta and it was very delicious! These gals dressed up really nice as we planned to head to the salsa club afterward, my rock chick look (which how I wear to work) was totally out of place… oh well, who cares?

It was a wonderful night in the club, the gals had their first experience to dance salsa, got dip and back flip… We also had a chance to see a stripper show coz someone’s getting marry and having a hen’s night to celebrate. I always find it’s embarrassing to watch, so I have my two hands covering my face all the time. *blushes* Talking about embarrassing, I was also being forced to do body shot, jeez! Well, it’s all good… I did it on Emmie’s hand, an easy one to get over this freaking moment. Then, I was being forced to drink a lot of water (approximately 2 jars), since Emmie wanna kept refilling the jar for some reasons, and I seriously got seasick… Anyhow, we all had a great time before “the storm of uni”.

Time to do some essay now… tata.

[[audio: Third Eye Blind – Blinded]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?