<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

jazz is what you talk when you talk about love

today i have a pretty good mood, coz i'm now going to fbi with a new identity "competition coordinator", but i wasn't carrying a big expectation for it. I believe what Italo Calvino says in his novel "If on a winter's night a traveler", that what we expect in our life is to receive as less disappointment as possible. oh well, i know it sounds... a bit too realistic, but i wasn't disappointed with this expectation.

i, indeed, did nothing that related to my new position at all, they dun have any competitions and giveaways for this week, so i just back to my old identity - music library coordinator and did my old job in the old room with the old procedure....

it was alright, coz i saw many workmates that i haven't seen a long time since i worked in weekends, also some new people. shifting back to weekdays is kool, but now im sorta missing my workmate in weekends. yea... dan h., dan i., jessica, nick and jack shit! i love you all~!

i went back to uni after work and get ready TO BE INTERVIEWED by some media students, it was very funny to be a reverse mode. i don't know these students at all, but somehow they know me... unbelievably well, they know who i hang out with and even where to find me in uni!! o_O;;; i was shocked when they called my name and ask for a time to interview me. anyhow i determined to accept this interview, for the love of my fans... hee hee! basically they asked me about my life in sydney and people that i hang out with, everything was going pretty, until they asked "as we know, you hang out with many western people, so do you have any asian friends?"

WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THIS???? i started getting confused and abit pissed off for this stupid question... ok, to begin with, why do they think i dun/ can't have asian friends when i hang out with western people in the same time? make me sounds like a racist who like to suck up with the western is what it piss me off the most! i do have asian friends here, but i forced them to speak english with me, esp in uni and work. i respect the things that i'm doing - studying; i respect people who can't speak cantonese; and i respect the country that i'm living in - australia.

i make friends regardless their nationality, skin pigment, accent, and everything that related to race, so people who just hang out with their own race or not hang out with other race, they are the real racists. same logic to those losers who came up to me and said "moshi moshi~", which is not even a correct japanese greeting, always piss me off...

listen people!
RACE IS UNREAL SO WHY RACISM IS REAL?
wake up chumps!

dun worry, im still in a good mood, otherwise this message would be in a bitchy version again... *winks* oh i have to declare that i was kidding about those people who sent me bitchy message made me bitchy. actually i was already being bitchy way before reading their bitchy messages, so not fully their fault, i just blame on them to be a bitch... heh heh... so keep sending me bitchy messages, and you could become one of the lucky person who i'll put in my "assassinate before i die" list! more you send more chances you win! competition close before i die. *muhaha*

*note: 90% visitors agree im right about race issue but still not evil enough to do curses and killing, which is true.

[[audio: Jimmy Eat World - No Sensitivity]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?