<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I had a taste of the poison lolly, my nose is bleeding but I'm happy

Whassup FBi!!! This radio station been offering me a lot of stuff, not only freebies, but also happiness, surprises, as well as a bunch of funky people who constantly call me angel and love me as I really am, which is very nice. Recently, they threw me 2 big gifts - free movie "Super size me", Fbi new CD and a new position, Jeez... this is very unreal to me.

hilarious posters aren't they?


Last night when I was about to leave the computer lab, a message came up to the computer screen, it's Yue my little imoto. I was so happy to see her, while she was fully excited to see me on the icq. I have decided to stay til 10pm and have a long sista chat. We had talked about the clip that the US soldier's head got cut off alive by iraqi, it was very disturbing. I told her that it's the revenge message, and she just kept saying it's very scary and it made her wanna throw up. I feel sorry for that US soldier, but after what the US did to humiliate the iraqi, they should have expected this consequence. *sigh* As I said, civilization can make human being become the most ugly monster in the world, and we are gonna face the revenge one day.

After I left the uni around 10:30pm, I got a call from Wance, who I haven't talked to a very very long time... we had a long phone chat, and tried to help with her essay, hopefully she can make it before the due time. There are often many bad things happen on her, I can't even count how many times she been sicked during these years. I blamed it on the bad feng shun, bad days for her horoscope stuff like that... which is a pretty superstitious thing to say, but we somehow believe in it badly. Some people said it's actually about some ancient statistic and unconscious tendency. I had done some study about horoscope before, and there's theory "Analytical Psychology" by Jung saying that how planet related to human's unconscious mind, a very interesting way to see horoscope in the aspect of scientific.

Anyway, I have also told her my computer's problem, then she just came up to me "take my laptop, use it!", that is very very sweet of her. I was trying to say thanks, but somehow I acted so awkward... then she just went "now help me the essay, I give you the laptop tomorrow~" so I talked with her about the essay til 1:30am...

I haven't sleep yet after the call, coz I picked up my penny whistle again... told you I'm hooked! I kept playing it til 3am, indeed I didn't realise the time, I hope my flatmate slept well last nite... heh heh... -_-;;;

This morning I missed my writing lecture, which is not very nice. So I got to school early and do more readings and stuff, just to make myself feel better. I put on my KICK THE CAN CREW cd "good music", seriously chill me out a lot. And when I started reading a new play "Shopping and Fucking", which I need to preform this play for my final assessment, the content is pretty contradicting to my mood. Basically, it's all about Drug & sex abuse, homosexuality, micowave food, bullhole licking and shit. I'm really starting to hate this subject, it just teaches me everything is hopeless and pathetic! I can't imagine how I survive with the advance course for the next semester, I don't wanna suicide... it's horrible!!!

-++VS++-


P.S. OH MY GOD! THE HERD IS PLAYING IN MY UNI ON 27TH MAY!!!!! OH MY GOD! JURASSIC 5 IS COMING TO SYDNEY FOR TOUR SOON!!!! OH OH OH!!! 1200 TECHNIQUE IS PLAYING THIS FRIDAY IN GAELIC CLUB!!!! UGLY DUCKLING IS PLAYING ON 26 JUNE!!!! KYAAAAAA~!!!!! *fainted*

[[audio: KICK THE CAN CREW - Panku sunzen Funk (Punk before Funk)]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?