<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Do not be in fear!

I can't believe I spent a whole Sunday, just to open a stupid jar of OLD EL PASO. I tried to open it with my flatmate, try to heat the lid, we even tried to the spell "open sesame~!!", but none of them work. All in the sudden, a scene in Kill Bill vol.2 came up to my head - When The Bride went to Shaolin for the training, Pai Mei once said "you should not fear the wood, it should be the wood fears your fits". So I took a deep breath, with my plastic gloves on, then I concentrate all my strength on my hands to open the GOD DAMN JAR. Finally, it's opened... at 6:45pm. (and I started opening it at 1:30pm) Damn... my hands are fully red now. T^T *boohoo* "you should not fear the Jar, it should be the Jar fears your gloves."

SCARY? OR FUNNY?

Happy Tree Friends is for sickos whom yearn for entertainment badly, and I've watched every single episode since Joshua told me about this violent cartoon. Muahah... who want some bloody comedies??

Cuddles Lumpy

Japanese wanna learn English?

OK, another crazy site that I wanna share with you all is Home English Home. It's a great site for Japanese to learn English and for us to have a good laugh. I put this up specially for Reiko, coz she is now a English Teacher in Osaka, I bet this site would definitely help her in teaching. Reiko chan, have fun in your Golden Holiday! *tenshi no hohoemi*

What I've been thinking today?

-Memorial day for the death of Hide, the legend of Jrock... God bless.
-When Budd shot to Uma, how come she didn't die? f(-_-;)
-Love psychedelico~~~ "All over love" - a song of bittersweet... beautiful!
-Argghhh! I miss Save the days & The Get up Kid concert! *sob*
-Cold...... *sniff*

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?